- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information as part of the contact process (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Brunner Websites with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out the contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies (Google Analytics).
- Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Anything that is logged by our hosting-provider (a2hosting.com)
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- I will use the data entered in the contact-form in order to get in contact with you. I receive this information in the form of an email.
- I will use the information gathered by Google Analytics in order to see the behaviour of visitors (pages visited, time spent on a page) so I can make improvements to the website
How do we store your data?
All the data that is stored on the servers of my hosting-provider (mostly in the form of emails and logs). I protect the access to these sources with secure password.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +34 644 82 66 47
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website (Google Analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
pll_language: This cookie will ALWAYS be saved when you visit my website. This cookie is from the Polylang WordPress Plugin and helps with the correct displaying of the various languages.
Besides that there are the cookies used by the ‘Google Analytics’ service. If you don’t want that those cookies are saved on your device then answer the cookie message that is displayed when you first visit my website with ‘No’, otherwise confirm with ‘Yes’.
Once you’ve accepted or declined the cookie message the cookie_notice_accepted cookie which saves your decision is added.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 644 82 66 47
Or write to us at: Sandro Brunner, Carrer Jaume I, 57A, Bajo B, 07630, Campos, Islas Baleares, Spain